What is Invisalign?
A series of 3D-designed removable clear aligners that you change typically every week, which shift your teeth into desired positions using the right amount of force in the right place at the right time.
- Straighten teeth with virtually invisible aligners that are more aesthetically pleasing
- Removable aligners let you enjoy foods and activities, while allowing for ease of brushing and flossing
- Fewer appointments with your doctor
- More comfortable, no pain from sharp brackets and wires
- Visit us for a complimentary consultation with our Invisalign Certified Provider. Your doctor will discuss an overview of a treatment plan that meets your needs. X-ray images, photos and an impression for a study model will be collected.
- Receive teeth cleaning, fillings, and removal of wisdom teeth, if required.
- Your doctor will take an Invisalign impression or use a digital scanner to collect a precise record of your teeth.
- Review a video simulation of your treatment (called ClinCheck) with your doctor within 2 weeks after the impression has been taken.
- Receive your Invisalign within 2 weeks after you approve the ClinCheck with your doctor.
- Return periodically (4-8 weeks is recommended) for Invisalign check-up.
- When you are satisfied with the result, finalize and create your custom-made retainers.
Dr. Thapanee Vongthongleur is our Certified Invisalign Provider. She received her Invisalign Certificate of Completion in New York, USA.